Twinvir: Each tablet contains Ledipasvir INN 90 mg and Sofosbuvir INN 400 mg
• Recommended treatment duration:
Treatment-naïve with or without cirrhosis: 12 weeks
• Treatment-experienced without cirrhosis: 12 weeks
• Treatment-experienced with cirrhosis: 24 weeks
A dose recommendation cannot be made for patients with severe renal impairment or end stage renal disease.
• Use with other drugs containing sofosbuvir, is not recommended
There are no adequate and well-controlled studies with Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir combination in pregnant women.
Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir combination should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
It is not known whether Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir combination and its metabolites are present in human breast milk.
Well, the A-line prom dresses are certainly suitable for all women. It is a kind of neutral dress which is compatible for brides with all kinds of body shape such as big bottom or pear, apple, hourglass and even petite. Following the latest trend of bridal gown, strapless prom dresses uk are very famous among women. Basically, the strapless wedding dress involves sweetheart neckline cut to prettier the dress.
Safety and effectiveness of Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir combination have not been established in pediatric patients
• P-gp inducers (e.g., Rifampin, St. John’s wort): May alter concentrations of Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir. Use of Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir combination with P-gp inducers is not recommended
Twinvir Blister pack: Each box contains 1 blister strip of 6 tablets.