Lyophilization or freeze drying is a process that is playing an increasingly important role in the Pharmaceutical industry today. The process is an optimal drying method under vacuum to extend the lifetime of moisture and temperature sensitive medicine. It gives products excellent solubility characteristics that allows for rapid reconstitution.
In Bangladesh, Incepta is the first manufacturer of lyophilized products. The whole facility is set up in clean room environment in order to maintain high quality standard and aseptic processing. Sophisticated equipments are used to meet the specialized requirements needed for the process.
Lyophilized products manufactured by Incepta include :
- Pantoprazole – Pantonix 40 injection
- Omeprazole – Omenix 40 injection
- Esomeprazole – Esonix 40 injection
- Vecuronium Bromide – Nor Q injection
- Azithromycin – Tridosil IV infusion
- Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin - C – Aritone IV