Self-filling a syringe can be a difficult process, which is not only slow but can also result in incorrect dosages and spillage. The availability of prefilled syringes allows both convenience and accuracy to self-administered drugs.
Incepta has built up an international standard, pre-filled syringe filling facility under aseptic condition. The state-of-the-art machineries have all the latest technologies which can fill up to 0.1 ml of product. It is a closed system with isolator technology which protects the medication from contamination.
Some of the products manufactured in this facility are:
- Sodium Hyluronate – Hyronate
- Filgrastim (rDNA) – Filastin
- Erythropoietin (rDNA) – Epoetin
- Enoxaparin Sodium – Parinox
- Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose – Lubric Gel
- PEG Interferon α-2A - Optipeg-A