Oryza 120 ml: Benzydamine Hydrochloride 0.15% w/v (Each 15 ml contains Benzydamine Hydrochloride BP 22.5 mg)
Oryza 250 ml: Benzydamine Hydrochloride 0.15% w/v (Each 15 ml contains Benzydamine Hydrochloride BP 22.5 mg)
Oryza Mouthwash is a mouthwash having anti inflammatory, analgesic and antiseptic property. This is a complete package for any kind of inflammation and associated pain on the oropharynx.
1. Treats pain, sore tongue, swelling of gums & discomfort of the throat, including pharyngitis
2. Preferably binds with the inflamed tissue that ensures prompt relief of pain
3. Limited systemic absorption ensures lesser side effects (COX inhibition) along with localized action
4. Mint flavor
5. Measuring cup for accurate dosage
6. Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age
• Sore throat or Pharyngitis
• Strep throat
• Mucositis or Stomatitis
• Aphthous ulcer
The recommended dose is as follows:
1.The usual dose is 15 ml used every 1 1/2 to 3 hours until remission of pain.
2.Use the measuring cup provided to pour 15 ml of the mouth wash.
3.Rinse the 15 ml mouth wash around the mouth or use it as a gargle.
4.After 20 to 30 second, spit it out.
Do not swallow. It is not indicated below 12 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in a cool and dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Oryza 120 ml: Each bottle contains 120 ml mouthwash preparation
Oryza 250 ml: Each bottle contains 250 ml mouthwash preparation