With continuous effort to provide better products, Incepta established a state-of-the-art ophthalmic facility. It is well-equipped with technologically advanced equipment and it strictly maintains quality standards.
All eye drops are manufactured in a specially controlled aseptic environment, where it has the highest precision in every step.
Ophthalmic dispersion are manufactured by using fully automated homogenizer where aseptic technique is followed strictly.Some Ophthalmic Products of Incepta –
- Freshfil Eye Drops - Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 1%
- Moxquin Eye Drops - Moxifloxacin 0.5%
- Azecol Capsule - Vitamin E 30 mg, Vitamin C 60 mg, Lutein 6 mg, Zinc 15 mg, Copper 2 mg
- Lopadine Max Eye Drops - Olopatadine 0.7%
- Lotepro DS Ophthalmic Suspension - Loteprednol Etabonate 1%
- Nepanil TS Ophthamic Suspension - Nepafenac 0.3%
- Zolaren Ophthalmic Suspension - Brinzolamide 1%
- Travast Eye Drop - Travoprost 0.004%