Trocer Spray: Each metered dose spray contains Nitroglycerin BP 400 mcg.
Use in Children: Nitroglycerin Spray is not recommended for children.
HOW TO USE TROCER SPRAY
1. Sit down if possible as soon as you feel an attack of angina coming on.
2. Remove the plastic cap, do not shake the container.
3. Hold the container upright with forefinger on top of the white button.
4. Open the mouth and bring the container as close to it as possible, aiming it under the tongue.
5. Press the button slowly on the top of the container to spray under tongue
6. Release button and close mouth. Avoid swallowing immediately after administering the spray. Do not take water to mouth within 5-10 minutes after administering the spray
7. If you require a second administration to obtain relief, repeat steps 4, 5 & 6. Put the plastic cap in position.
1. In case of angina patients, it is important to carry Trocer (Nitroglycerin) Spray all times (We recommend keeping a second supply at home on bedside table or wherever it can be reached easily).
2. This drug is not for routine use. It is only to be used at the onset of chest pain.
3. Do not drink alcoholic beverages after taking this medication.
4. Keep in safe place away from children.
5. DO NOT take sildenafil, vardenafil or tadalafil while using any nitroglycerin product. Using these drugs together can result in severe lowering of blood pressure, loss of consciousness, heart attack or death.
• Malnutrition or hypothermia.
• Narrow angle glaucoma
• Severe hypotension
• Increased intracranial pressure